Windburn
Walking to RMC yesterday, the wind was so strong and cold that I had windburn on my face most of the day.
Today by boss and office mate are flying to San Diego for a conference. And did they gloat? Why, yes they did! I'm hoping they get out and my Mom gets in with all the snow.
Thanks for the mouse thoughts eija and rachel. When I went shopping for the traps, I was with Kim, who has extensive mouse history, and she said the plug in sound things didn't work, which is why I didn't get them, though it did seem the most humane thing to do. They didn't have the zappers (which I didn't actually know about until you commented rach!) so we got regular traps. It's just getting them in the attic is difficult. Thankfully, they are not in our house either! I'm hoping they move out in the spring!
Myron was up until 2am playing his game. Then I woke up again at 3:30am (not sure why- don't think it was the mouse/mice) and I haven't been able to get back to sleep. I went online to see if my mom's plane is still listed (it is)
It's very windy and snowy. Happy birthday Sarah- hope you enjoy the windy, snowy present!
Today by boss and office mate are flying to San Diego for a conference. And did they gloat? Why, yes they did! I'm hoping they get out and my Mom gets in with all the snow.
Thanks for the mouse thoughts eija and rachel. When I went shopping for the traps, I was with Kim, who has extensive mouse history, and she said the plug in sound things didn't work, which is why I didn't get them, though it did seem the most humane thing to do. They didn't have the zappers (which I didn't actually know about until you commented rach!) so we got regular traps. It's just getting them in the attic is difficult. Thankfully, they are not in our house either! I'm hoping they move out in the spring!
Myron was up until 2am playing his game. Then I woke up again at 3:30am (not sure why- don't think it was the mouse/mice) and I haven't been able to get back to sleep. I went online to see if my mom's plane is still listed (it is)
It's very windy and snowy. Happy birthday Sarah- hope you enjoy the windy, snowy present!

1 Comments:
at the hygiene course last night -the instructor told us that mice like chocolate - so try that in the trap :)- if you can spare some that is!!
(the good thing about using that instead of cheese for exampleis that it doesn't go off quickly)
Don't forget to retrive the dead mouse either!
Post a Comment
<< Home