Freight trains
There was a train derailment early Monday. The tracks apparently were cleared sometime yesterday as when I was walking home from work in the evening, all I could hear was the freight trains rumbling through. Things were pretty backed up, I guess! Apparently, it is costing them $1 million/ hour to do the clean up (they are still cleaning around the tracks- they have to get all the freight out and then move the derailed cars, I guess.
Next week in my class we are moving on to our project phase and this requires quite a bit of work on my part. And next week will be busy too. But then thing start to get better. At least at that job. As that one improves, my 3rd job will take off as an early registration deadline for the conference I'm working on will occur. So, la la la, I'm not thinking about it.
I woke up this morning at 5am, probably from the mouse. I couldn't get back to sleep, so I checked my email and found a harassment complaint against one of my TAs. Nasty stuff to deal with.
And the car that I thought was $4000 that the boys were getting for their mother- i misunderstood or so- it's a $4000 down payment and 6 years worth of debt. Oh, how I hate debt!
Next week in my class we are moving on to our project phase and this requires quite a bit of work on my part. And next week will be busy too. But then thing start to get better. At least at that job. As that one improves, my 3rd job will take off as an early registration deadline for the conference I'm working on will occur. So, la la la, I'm not thinking about it.
I woke up this morning at 5am, probably from the mouse. I couldn't get back to sleep, so I checked my email and found a harassment complaint against one of my TAs. Nasty stuff to deal with.
And the car that I thought was $4000 that the boys were getting for their mother- i misunderstood or so- it's a $4000 down payment and 6 years worth of debt. Oh, how I hate debt!

1 Comments:
hope no-one was hurt in the derailment?
I remember James' trains derailing a lot (grin)
yeah cars are expensive aren't they?
sigh
Post a Comment
<< Home