Saturday, March 03, 2007

Saskatchewan

James wants to travel to Saskatchewan to see the gas station in Corner Gas. I blame my brother for giving us those DVDs! James says Saskatchewan is his favorite province. Ah, childhood dreams.

Today James and I hung out. He had a real long bath and we went to the park, as highlights. I managed to clean the bathroom while he had his bath. We did laundry together and I ironed. We also vacuumed.

James has a in interesting new 'time' in his day where he claims he needs to 'get his sillies out' and he runs around falling down a lot. It's kinda funny to watch. But when I videotaped it and showed it to him, he thought it was HILARIOUS. That was even funnier to watch.

Our neighbours (who have a pretty close to identical house to ours) have just put their house on the market for about $150,000. I know they bought it for under 110 and they have done a lot of work on it but 40,000. It will be interesting to see if it sells. I haven't seen them for the last few days, so am not sure if they have moved out already or not. They have 2 little girls, but they are never outside. Funny, as I try to get James outside every day. Everyone parents differently I guess!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

didn't your friend from Next move to Saskatchewan? maybe you could go visit - lovely long train ride there and back :)

I laughed too at the picture of you re-running James' silly spell - can just see you both laughing as you watch.

Yeah everyone parents differently - here kids go out a lot - or used to. I wonder how much pc and video/DVD have cut back on that since our kids were toddlers / little'uns though. ...

How are things going in Rustle?

March 4, 2007 at 3:39:00 AM EST  
Blogger dawna said...

childhood dreams indeed!! sask is not all that james may think it is.. but of course you're welcome to come visit, regardless!

March 5, 2007 at 11:22:00 PM EST  
Blogger Jo said...

Corner Gas is now on air in Australia. I thought of you guys when I watched an episode a couple of weeks ago.

March 6, 2007 at 4:35:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home