Aug 31
Apparently Aug 31 is the date set for breaking myron's lower jaw. The dentist wants him to have his wisdom teeth out first though. That would be soon, because it has to be done at least 4 months before the surgery.
It's gotten warm here - well 2 degrees. Nice.
A.J. was over last night. He wanted to play with one of James' trains that James had put away before A.J. came. A.J. asked me if I could have it. I told him he had to ask James because it was James' train. He asked James and James said no. A.J. came back to me and asked me for the train. I said, what did James say. He said James said No, can you get it for me. And I thought it was funny, because obviously this was not the answer he wanted to hear from James, so he took another route. I tried to explain to A.J. that sometimes in life the answer is not what we want to hear. I'm not sure how much he got out of my philosophical bent. But eventually James wore down and got the train for A.J.
It's gotten warm here - well 2 degrees. Nice.
A.J. was over last night. He wanted to play with one of James' trains that James had put away before A.J. came. A.J. asked me if I could have it. I told him he had to ask James because it was James' train. He asked James and James said no. A.J. came back to me and asked me for the train. I said, what did James say. He said James said No, can you get it for me. And I thought it was funny, because obviously this was not the answer he wanted to hear from James, so he took another route. I tried to explain to A.J. that sometimes in life the answer is not what we want to hear. I'm not sure how much he got out of my philosophical bent. But eventually James wore down and got the train for A.J.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home