Keeping up
James got a helium balloon today, which turned out to be quite a dangerous gift as it kept getting stuck on the ceiling and James used all manner of ingenious ways to get it down.
I was so tired today, I would have taken a nap if I could have gotten one. Myron was working all day and James was pretty needy so that was not going to happen.
James and I danced to 'Raffi' after dinner (I had the same record when I was a kid) for 1/2 hour and that was enough for me, but James continued for 3 times through. For someone who does at least an hour or two of cardio (walking) a day, I thought I would be in better shape!
I have heaps of stuff to do for work as well as here at home. It's hard to know where to start.
I was so tired today, I would have taken a nap if I could have gotten one. Myron was working all day and James was pretty needy so that was not going to happen.
James and I danced to 'Raffi' after dinner (I had the same record when I was a kid) for 1/2 hour and that was enough for me, but James continued for 3 times through. For someone who does at least an hour or two of cardio (walking) a day, I thought I would be in better shape!
I have heaps of stuff to do for work as well as here at home. It's hard to know where to start.

3 Comments:
We had one of them stuck on the ceiling at church. Brooms, a stuffed penguin wrapped in masking tape were just a few of the attempts to get the balloon down. I think the penguin was successful!
LOL at Calia77 comment.
Sundays around here lately have been very boring. Lucky, I ended up getting a nap in but only because my head hurt so bad today that I just needed to close my eyes and be left alone.
Luck for me Mario is home on Sundays so I can do that.
I really need to see my dr. this week cause these headaches are really getting bad.
Hope you get what you need, done. Ciao for now.
We always tie a little weight to the helium balloons - to the end of the line. That way the balloon stays at the "kid level" and also doesn't get punctured by sharp things at the ceiling.
And bad shape... you know, an unattended cold does that to you. And might do worse things, too...
So take care of yourself, please! Try starting by searching the word "rest" from a dictionary...?
Post a Comment
<< Home