Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Working with a censor

Trying to explain creatively how sick I am is becoming more difficult. I tried to use a synonym for the techincal term, but that was also caught by my blog censor (Bob). How about I cough a lot? Will that pass? I'm still pretty sick, but the secretaries at my office said I am looking better, so that is good, I guess. I'm still not coming to visit you Bob!

On the weekend I found a website with free kids mazes on it because James really loves mazes. He even did this one which was rated as age 6+ and took a really long time to do. He has more patience than I!

My work is very crazy and I don't know if that's making it easier to frustrate me. But a number of things have happened this week, in emails for work and things I post, that people don't seem to take me seriously. I guess I'm so funny much of the time that it's hard to tell when I'm funny or serious! I am serious, sometimes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home