You'd think we'd be better by now
James' ear was better on Sunday so he didn't take any medecine all day, but this morning he was complaining about the ear again. sigh.
I am still coughing up all manner of things and am pretty woozy.

The photo is of Myron trying to sleep and James trying to be cute. Does he really need to try?
This morning I am writing the intro to this week's labs. I have already started dealing with copying cases from the worksheet. I am issuing lots of warnings this week!
I am still coughing up all manner of things and am pretty woozy.

The photo is of Myron trying to sleep and James trying to be cute. Does he really need to try?
This morning I am writing the intro to this week's labs. I have already started dealing with copying cases from the worksheet. I am issuing lots of warnings this week!

2 Comments:
can't see the pic
sickness is winning here too .. DD is just starting to get better (a whole week off school - too much for an 8th grader!) but still coughing, hubby and Tottis and we think Mindy might have morning sickness too!
TS made dinner tonight for me and daddy - tortillas with chicken. I think you'd have liked them :)
I think I'll make a banana cake tonight - to cheer everyone up -
and take the meds. You need to take the whole course with antibiotics! but you know that :)
What a cute picture.
How come I have never seen a picture of YOU? Are you camera shy? LOL
Post a Comment
<< Home