Down
James fell asleep last night at 6pm. I went to bed at 9pm thinking he would be up in the night, because he hadn't even gone to the bathroom before he fell asleep. And I was right- he was up at 10:30, but then he slept through the rest of the night until 6am. And I slept until 5am, so not bad.
But he's definately sick today. He's got these really red cheeks and he's lethargic and not eating much. I think it's just the cold, but still I'm keeping him home from daycare on the first day of my busy week! Myron will have to come home at lunchtime so I can go to my class. Luckily, I'm pretty prepared and James is pretty lethargic so I should still be ready for the class. I hope!
We have snow now, so no more biking!
But he's definately sick today. He's got these really red cheeks and he's lethargic and not eating much. I think it's just the cold, but still I'm keeping him home from daycare on the first day of my busy week! Myron will have to come home at lunchtime so I can go to my class. Luckily, I'm pretty prepared and James is pretty lethargic so I should still be ready for the class. I hope!
We have snow now, so no more biking!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home