Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Found

6:45am baggage tracker at AC says they found the baggage!
7am lady from AC calls to say do we want our baggage? I guess we could have picked it up (if we had a car) but she said the courier company starts at 8 and so we should have the bag by 10am, so we'll stay home until then. (Good thing we are early risers, I may add)

Myron, evidently is not so into photography. The ONLY photo he took the whole holiday was this:

And this photo occurred only minutes after I handed him the photo. So do I know what any of his family looks like currently? Absolutely not.
That's it- the vacation photo file is over.

To give you an idea of lavender lullaby (it's my grandfather in the photo in a painting done by Shari)


And the sleeping- first night back- not so good. Myron had to use the bathroom at 2am which woke me up and then I didn't get back to sleep until 4.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

I find it incredibly hilarious that that's the only picture Myron took!

If I have trouble sleeping due to an active mind, I find that scullcap tincture works wonders. Sometimes I can't sleep for other reasons though, and then the scullcap is useless.

January 2, 2007 at 12:05:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must be nice to have them home again :)
Happy new year!

January 3, 2007 at 6:40:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home