Saturday, December 30, 2006

Apetite

An interesting phenomenon since James is away is that I am really not hungry at all. I must expend incredible mental energy on him because normally I do have a regular apetite. So I have spent the week on a few meals of lentils and rice.

I have not found the papers I was looking for, but my house is looking quite clean. I'll probably have to go down and photocopy them again:( There really aren't any more places for them to hide.

Oh, Rachel, I didn't even bother to shovel as it is going to rain tomorrow night. No need to apologize for the snow. I didn't mind it, it just had me change my plans.

2 Comments:

Blogger seethroughfaith said...

not just mental energy - but physical too.

are you sleeping better now - you promised Al you'd keep us informed!!!

snow - send it to us PLEASE!!!!

December 31, 2006 at 4:28:00 AM EST  
Blogger Aphra said...

no, it's mental. I've been very physically active.

you can tell how I've been sleeping on my dream blog. I've had heaps of them! though last night was not so good.

you can have the snow. it'll be gone from here tonight anyway.

December 31, 2006 at 7:12:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home