Wednesday, December 27, 2006

...hello lavender lullaby

After 5 hours of painting, I am now hoping that my lavender room is complete as the second coat is on. I am hoping I don't have to do a third! (though I do have enough paint left if that is the case)
Once it has dried, I can try to get the rest of the house back together.
If I'm really ambitious, I may try to paint the kitchen as well, but we'll have to see, my back and arms are pretty sore! I have to work at RMC tomorrow, so that will give me time to recover and assess my ability to continue renovating.
I will have an exciting announcement about our house in the coming weeks (Mom and Nat, you already know, so don't think it's something new)
Oh, and for Al, I did sleep really well last night. Love that being able to sleep in in the mornings. Am enjoying the rest!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marlene said...

Can't wait for the news!

December 27, 2006 at 9:00:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home