Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Luggage

I think the comments on the last post far outweighed the post itself. Thanks Rab1 and Rab135! (though the remaining 133 Rabs are missing)

Today I stopped by SR and got James some luggage. It is small enough to fit the guidelines of carry on luggage for Tango, and it has wheels and the handle that goes in and out so James can pull it through the airport. It also has straps so it can convert to a backpack in case James tires of dragging it around and Myron wants to put it on his back. Neat eh? James thought so. He told me repeatedly "Thank you for buying this for me!" and he has packed it. I meant for it to be used for things to entertain him on the plane, but he packed a pillow and a blanket. And what are the chances he's going to sleep on the plane? Ha Ha Ha.

The daycare visit with Santa went o.k. He didn't get too near the guy but he accepted his gift and smiled at Santa. He really wanted the candy cane. (he also got a little sticker case) But when I let him eat it after dinner he made a face and said it was too spicy for him. I don't like candy canes either. Whenever I see my coworker Melissa, though, she's always eating a candy cane (she eats one before each meeting). Guess it's like a mint for her.

After James and I got home from the daycare, I called Myron and found out he wasn't coming home for dinner. So I had to switch up the dinner plans. He's having another grill session tomorrow and has to study. For once we didn't play outside. James really likes to ride his bike, so we normally bike for about an hour before dinner. After dinner I made bread, gave James a bath and read him some stories. Oh and we put the laundry away. James matches the socks for me.

I am still reading the Ian Rankin book and will be back at it once I have washed those dishes.

1 Comments:

Blogger doseger said...

do you think james would consider an outside job at my house once a week pairing our socks. seems no one really cares enough to do it so it has become a giant plastic container of random socks that people root through each day and find a close match...wool with wool black with black stripes with solids...lenth sometimes matters...you get the picture.
i would pay him handsomely.
and he could take a pair with him after each shift.

December 21, 2006 at 9:52:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home