Zipper
James has learned how to do up the zipper on his coat. He's quite pleased with this.
He has been dancing around this morning singing about how he has a day off. And he was dressed at 6:30am Saturday morning. That doesn't happen often!
Myron has to work today and I need to grocery shop, so I need to make a list now! We go early before the stores get busy. We'll probably head up to the library later today.
I have been reading Ian Rankin's "Let it Bleed" (thanks Dad!) and found this quote "you can fall from any height you want; it's that last half-inch that's fatal"
Sandy and I were at the Goat last night and just as we were about to leave some carolers came in and sang Last Christmas (or here for a hokey 80's Wham version)It was fun.
He has been dancing around this morning singing about how he has a day off. And he was dressed at 6:30am Saturday morning. That doesn't happen often!
Myron has to work today and I need to grocery shop, so I need to make a list now! We go early before the stores get busy. We'll probably head up to the library later today.
I have been reading Ian Rankin's "Let it Bleed" (thanks Dad!) and found this quote "you can fall from any height you want; it's that last half-inch that's fatal"
Sandy and I were at the Goat last night and just as we were about to leave some carolers came in and sang Last Christmas (or here for a hokey 80's Wham version)It was fun.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home