Indoor scarf
I wore an indoor scarf today that went with my sweater. James objected to it, though I tried to explain that it was an indoor scarf. He stole it and wore it himself. I retrieved it and got to wear it outdoors. It is nice and warm.
Then we were over at Gerald and Annettes and at some point Gerald said goodbye to me. And I'm like- we can go if you want but I wasn't planning on it yet. He's like Oh, I saw the scarf!
The world is apparently not ready for me in an indoor scarf.
I was also at Gerald's when Erin(from the old youth group he led) called him to tell him her baby died of SIDS. She has been on my mind ever since. She could use lots of prayer.
Last night before bed I took some cough medecine, not so much for the coughing but hopefully to help me sleep at night! I woke up at 3am as Myron was coughing (HE didn't take the medicine- he also didn't wake up when he coughed. I did get back to sleep until 6am when James got me up.
Then we were over at Gerald and Annettes and at some point Gerald said goodbye to me. And I'm like- we can go if you want but I wasn't planning on it yet. He's like Oh, I saw the scarf!
The world is apparently not ready for me in an indoor scarf.
I was also at Gerald's when Erin(from the old youth group he led) called him to tell him her baby died of SIDS. She has been on my mind ever since. She could use lots of prayer.
Last night before bed I took some cough medecine, not so much for the coughing but hopefully to help me sleep at night! I woke up at 3am as Myron was coughing (HE didn't take the medicine- he also didn't wake up when he coughed. I did get back to sleep until 6am when James got me up.

1 Comments:
so sorry to hear about Erin's baby. Prayers going up now for her in this time of grief.
Post a Comment
<< Home