Heidi
Last night I went to Kim's church with her 4 charges. An 8 year old, 2 six year old twins and a 4 year old special needs girl (Heidi). Heidi is the same age as James but is non verbal, she has just learned how to walk and in actions she is more like an 18 month old. She doesn't sit still! She is very sweet and affectionate but so busy. But working with her was still natural for me. I was surprised. But she was still a lot for Kim and I to handle. The people in Kim's Church were sooo good with her. They danced with her and held her and were a real community support for Kim. I was really impressed with how easy it was for people to help and how helpful it really was!
Not related, but my boss was trying to be helpful in suggesting I switch my email. I think he was trying to come up with Mozilla, but instead he said why don't you switch to Gorilla? Then realizing that wasn't right said no, Mozzarella! Oh, whatever. Mozzarella? I was amused.
Not related, but my boss was trying to be helpful in suggesting I switch my email. I think he was trying to come up with Mozilla, but instead he said why don't you switch to Gorilla? Then realizing that wasn't right said no, Mozzarella! Oh, whatever. Mozzarella? I was amused.

2 Comments:
bloglines - after sleeping for weeks -tells me you have 25 new posts. Cricky and I'm supposed to be studying for my Swedish exam. Yikes.
Kim's church is caring. I liked it a lot even though the pastor did shout. REmember I put paper in my ears to protect them (grin)
well, he didn't shout the last few times I was there. actually he was crying sun. he's a wonderful man, though he does get excited sometimes!
Post a Comment
<< Home