Christmas trees
James is VERY big on Christmas trees. Myron was trying to find a photo of something from his childhood yesterday and there was a pic. of a tree his Mom had set up and James was all excited because he thought it was Oma's tree (though Oma would not decoarate like that!). We explained that Grannie also would have a tree. He was over the moon. 2 trees. One at Omas and one at Grannies!
Today I am spending working on our website for work posting photos of a conference. Should be fun, as photos are my weak point. I can barely even post them here and it's easy using 'hello' but I post my work photos in code, which actually makes a lot more sense to me than the simple blogger functions. I like seeing the guts of things.
Today I am spending working on our website for work posting photos of a conference. Should be fun, as photos are my weak point. I can barely even post them here and it's easy using 'hello' but I post my work photos in code, which actually makes a lot more sense to me than the simple blogger functions. I like seeing the guts of things.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home