"It's not fair!"
"It's not fair" has entered James' vocabulary as an oft used sentence.
I was trying to help him get ready this morning and he didn't want to and he was complaining that it wasn't fair. Then I said he could get ready by himself tomorrow if he thought I wasn't being fair and we went round and round in this discussion until he finally agreed that I was being fair and we finished getting him dressed.
James still seems better and I still seem fine, but Myron is still sick. It takes his system a long time to get over things!
I'm about 30% done the marking. Lots more to go!
I was trying to help him get ready this morning and he didn't want to and he was complaining that it wasn't fair. Then I said he could get ready by himself tomorrow if he thought I wasn't being fair and we went round and round in this discussion until he finally agreed that I was being fair and we finished getting him dressed.
James still seems better and I still seem fine, but Myron is still sick. It takes his system a long time to get over things!
I'm about 30% done the marking. Lots more to go!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home