All I can do
On Sunday at the beginning was this video. I keep listening to it while I work. On Sunday, I think Brooke wasn't at Church and when the video was on, James thought it was where Brooke went. He calls her 'my Brookie'. Too cute.
James was up this morning at 4:30am. Not so cute!
Am having problems with weasely students. Lots of excuses when they don't seem to have read the rules.
All I can do is love you to pieces.
James was up this morning at 4:30am. Not so cute!
Am having problems with weasely students. Lots of excuses when they don't seem to have read the rules.
All I can do is love you to pieces.

3 Comments:
do write and say how it's going in Rustle.
this song is now echoing in my head too
wondering what loving someone to pieces really is about ...
missing you. would be nice to chat sometime :)
I thought I wrote about Rustle too much!
The #1 keyword search that people find my blog is 'Rustle church' now!
The song stays with you. She's Canadian too.
My Auntie Sue is trying to get me on Skype more often.
I really like this song a lot too.
Post a Comment
<< Home