Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Stealth vegetables

James isn't too keen on vegetables, so I try to put a little plate of cucumbers or carrots on the table near where he is before dinner when he is hungry. I don't say anything about them and somehow they seem to disappear.

We've borrowed 2 Blue's clues videos from the library and the songs go through my head all day! He had not seen Blue's clues here before and he really seems to like it. He's got a handy dandy notebook too.

Today was long as all Tuesdays in term are. Only a couple more weeks and term will be done! I have my first serious copying situation this term. Not a happy situation, I tell you!

Myron has his class tonight and James is asleep, so I'm going to try to squeeze some work in.

2 Comments:

Blogger rab said...

Nice work on the veggies, Aphra. Now as long as you don't find them under the couch, stuck in his ears, stuck in electrical outlets, etc. you can consider yourself a success!

November 7, 2006 at 9:36:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i agree, good work! maybe i'll try that one too...

colby really liked blue's clues when he first discovered it, too.

November 7, 2006 at 11:14:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home