Saturday, November 04, 2006

stripes

James and I went shopping this morning. We went to a clothes store where I picked up 2 more shirts with stripes. Then we went grocery shopping. We have lots of crackers in the cupboard now. We had a short lunch, then we went off to the library and to A.J.s for a bit. He didn't eat anything all afternoon and so it took him 1.5 hours to eat his dinner. He had 2 bowls of soup and lots of slices of bread and then an ice cream cone for dessert. (We bought cones at the grocery store, james has lots of fun with that!)
Now Myron and I are going to watch a DVD from the library something like 'All about Eve'
Update: The movie was a Quebec one called "The Book of Eve" about a woman who leaves her upper crust but overbearing husband for poverty and freedom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home