Security Risk
I spent 45 minutes trying to get my new ID card at RMC. But I was denied. Apparently my security clearance ends tomorrow. Yes, me. The great security risk that I am. I had to reapply, which will now take time to process (lots if you know the military) and I'm supposed to start wearing the badge Nov 17.
ETA: After much of a fuss they realized that my security clearance lasts until Oct 27, 2007. So now I am clear to enter Bob's garage. Whoo hoo. What I'll do there, I'm not too sure. I now have my ID card which they gave me on a necklace, so I don't need to worry about clipping it! And Lorna, it is Queen's that is keeping me crazy busy not RMC. RMC just wastes my time with beaurocracy.
ETA: After much of a fuss they realized that my security clearance lasts until Oct 27, 2007. So now I am clear to enter Bob's garage. Whoo hoo. What I'll do there, I'm not too sure. I now have my ID card which they gave me on a necklace, so I don't need to worry about clipping it! And Lorna, it is Queen's that is keeping me crazy busy not RMC. RMC just wastes my time with beaurocracy.

2 Comments:
I trust you. But I still won't let you into my shop unless you have your security tag on. Sorry.
does that mean you actually get some time OFF now ???? until they get their act together that is?
Post a Comment
<< Home