Thursday, October 19, 2006

Heh Heh Thursday

I was in stitches today at Jennifer's blog "Kids care about Hunger" post.

James loves to give food away. But then the cost isn't really great to him. It's a giving heart though.
While he enjoyed going to Next these past 6 or 7 months since the Box closed, he never really connected with Next. However, Rustle he totally feels ownership for. He walks around like he owns the place. He made sure the dishes were being done after the lunch and he kept going upstairs to collect more dirty dishes to be washed. Also, he enjoyed the thank you card craft that went on during the service, mainly because it was nearby the service! So he likes it. Until he gets bored. Then we have to go home. 'I'm getting boring' he'll say. Myron will corrct him and say, no you're getting bored. But I never correct him because I think he's right. If you are bored, you are probably getting boring!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

Astrid told me that she doesn't like Rustle because there's no Sunday School. (I don't know if this is true or not, but she's convinced of it.) She's a very social kid!

October 19, 2006 at 7:52:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home