Restless night
I drifted in and out of sleep last night. I guess I was listening for how James was doing. I was not happy to hear my alarm at 6am at all!
But when James got up, he was only a bit hot. Temp of 97- perfectly normal. So he's at daycare and I'm working again.
Though yesterday was quite productive for my house as I did laundry, washed dishes, cleaned the bathroom and hall. So we're all ready for Myron's birthday party tomorrow. It will be safe to use our bathroom Rachel and Al!
I'm picking up an ice cream cake with a red engine painted on the top from DQ for the party! Actually, all the decorations, etc. are child-themed so you would think he was turning 4 rather than 36. Oh , well.
But when James got up, he was only a bit hot. Temp of 97- perfectly normal. So he's at daycare and I'm working again.
Though yesterday was quite productive for my house as I did laundry, washed dishes, cleaned the bathroom and hall. So we're all ready for Myron's birthday party tomorrow. It will be safe to use our bathroom Rachel and Al!
I'm picking up an ice cream cake with a red engine painted on the top from DQ for the party! Actually, all the decorations, etc. are child-themed so you would think he was turning 4 rather than 36. Oh , well.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home