Must I sleep?
James was o.k. during the day but as night came the fever rose again. I gave him Tylenol before bed, but it's just hard to go to sleep when I don't know what the night holds. I just have to trust that he will be better in the morning.
It was so hard to give him medication at 5:30am because the label on the bottle just wasn't making any sense! Yea, it was me, I know.
Oh and some one found my blog by doing a google search for 'doseger'! Ha ha Al, you're making me famous.
It was so hard to give him medication at 5:30am because the label on the bottle just wasn't making any sense! Yea, it was me, I know.
Oh and some one found my blog by doing a google search for 'doseger'! Ha ha Al, you're making me famous.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home