whirlwind
Tuesday is the busiest day at work for me. And this morning James got up at 3:30am and didn't go back to sleep until 5:30, when it was about time for me to get up and ready for the day. So I've been up since 3:30am. Had to get ready, get lunches packed and had about 10 emails to answer before I got James up to go to the daycare. I was at work at 8am and left at 5pm. Home for 5:30. Myron left for his class at 6. I played with James until 8. Managed to get some laundry done. From 8-11 I worked marking papers and entering marks. Now I'm going to crash!
My cousin Lee and his wife Ruth had a baby today- Declan. C-section. Don't know if it was planned or emergency.
And congratulations again Marlene!
My cousin Lee and his wife Ruth had a baby today- Declan. C-section. Don't know if it was planned or emergency.
And congratulations again Marlene!

3 Comments:
You need more sleep.
I expect you woke up today saying Thank God it's Wednesday...
seriously, you need to cut back friend!
Thanks! I'll post more when I have time for a longer post.
Post a Comment
<< Home