Gah! Cold.
My nose is stuffed. My head is pounding. I need to rest but my busiest days lie ahead.
Tonight I have made dinner for Kim and Zully (tossed lasagne in slow cooker) then Kim, James and I are going grocery shopping. Because we have not much in the line of groceries in the house. Myron is doing some scan at work tonight.
Tomorrow I have 8 hours of classes and Myron has a class in the evening. He will pick J. up from daycare and leave for his class when I get home from work.
Wed. I have 5 hours of classes and a meeting where I organize my TAs in the middle of the day.
I need to get better.
With a cold, I worry that I am more at risk of loosing my voice!
Tonight I have made dinner for Kim and Zully (tossed lasagne in slow cooker) then Kim, James and I are going grocery shopping. Because we have not much in the line of groceries in the house. Myron is doing some scan at work tonight.
Tomorrow I have 8 hours of classes and Myron has a class in the evening. He will pick J. up from daycare and leave for his class when I get home from work.
Wed. I have 5 hours of classes and a meeting where I organize my TAs in the middle of the day.
I need to get better.
With a cold, I worry that I am more at risk of loosing my voice!

4 Comments:
I remember the tossed lasagna. yummy - lucky Kim and Zuli :)
sorry you are sick. Try to rest ... your body is obviously crying out for it dear friend.
mind you, who am I to talk ??? :(
I'd lose it with a schedule like that.
All I can do is clone myself!
I knew the schedule when I applied for the job, so I knew what I was getting into. I also knew the likelihood of getting sick was high because I have 300 students breathing on me!
feel better soon... and when you do, i'd love to have your recipe for the lasagna! but not before you slow down a little.
Post a Comment
<< Home