Insanity.. and a few fights
My work schedule has been insane these last few days. Yesterday, I didn't even get a minute for lunch. Today was better. I actually took 1/2 hour for lunch. I have heaps and heaps of marking, etc. so after I put James to bed at night, I stay up till about midnight marking.
I've had 2 fights this week. Well, they weren't REALLY fights but disagreements count as fights on my scale.
On Monday, my boss at RMC was upset that I wasn't asking for help with something I was doing. My reasoning was, I was under a time constraint and I had to look at the time it would take me to ask for help and the time it would take me to do it myself and I figured the latter was faster. So I did. But he may have a point.
On Tuesday, my head of dept. had me in his office to explain why they hadn't paid me yet as they may have hired me incorrectly. may have. and pretty much trying to deny me the adjunct professor title he had promised me in the summer. though they will still pay me. i told him today, I have an adjunct professor working for me- you better give me a title.
I'll probably have to meet with him and another guy who is the head of the course I am doing next week. I think I am paying for their mistakes. They are lucky I love the course.
I've had 2 fights this week. Well, they weren't REALLY fights but disagreements count as fights on my scale.
On Monday, my boss at RMC was upset that I wasn't asking for help with something I was doing. My reasoning was, I was under a time constraint and I had to look at the time it would take me to ask for help and the time it would take me to do it myself and I figured the latter was faster. So I did. But he may have a point.
On Tuesday, my head of dept. had me in his office to explain why they hadn't paid me yet as they may have hired me incorrectly. may have. and pretty much trying to deny me the adjunct professor title he had promised me in the summer. though they will still pay me. i told him today, I have an adjunct professor working for me- you better give me a title.
I'll probably have to meet with him and another guy who is the head of the course I am doing next week. I think I am paying for their mistakes. They are lucky I love the course.

1 Comments:
they are lucky to have you ... but don't back down just because you love the course ok?
insanity ... too busy to think about it
Post a Comment
<< Home