'Quiet' Thursday
Thursday is supposed to be my 'quiet' day because I only have one class. HA. Thursday was nothing but. I had the class. Came home, did some admin stuff for the course. Got an phone call from my boss at RMC that he needed me to send a message to our list. We decided to do it while James was at Pioneer club. It should have only taken a minute but they've been mucking around at RMC with the mail stuff and it wouldn't send, so it took us about 2 hours to do something that should have taken 20 minutes. Then I got home and had heaps of marking to do. Got even more to do now!

3 Comments:
Sure hope that didn't mean James had to spend 2 hours at Pioneer Club!
why? would 2 hr at pioneer club be terrible.
and oh I'm doing marking tonight too. But hey I got a whole assignemnt (4000 words) done in two days and broke the back of another one as well...
Swedish looms though ... once I've done the marking :(
have a good weekend
I'm so glad when I get home I don't have to do any daycare work.
Post a Comment
<< Home