Frog eyes
Sunday was a difficult day with James. He used a marker to colour our doorframes early in the morning and asked me wasn't it pretty? To which I replied in the negative and promptly got a cloth to clean it off. Related or not, for the rest of the day, he had real trouble listening and doing what I asked him. Maybe I was not communicating on his level today, or maybe he just didn't want to listen. Ah well, it's just he and I tonight as Myron has a tour at the Cancer clinic, so hopefully it will go better.
James and I made 'frog eye' cookies yesterday and he really enjoyed that. He also can sing 'we will rock you' for hours on end with his clacker. So it's not like it was a bad day. Just a day with the undergirding of disobedience! He refused to eat his dinner and went to bed hungry. Thought he wasn't very hungry this morning, so maybe he is just a little off.
Yesterday, for prayer at Rustle, I brought a juvenile map of the community and we wrote on crosses our prayers for the community. Interestingly one of the keywords for the service was cross, so I thought it was neat that that was my shape.
In the evening I went to Kim's church. I saw Kim body surf. (this is a post in itself!) I was helping her with 3 of her ladies from work. One of them was in a wheelchair and though her speaking wasn't 100%, we were able to communicate through hands and I was even able to dance with her! That was really neat.
James and I made 'frog eye' cookies yesterday and he really enjoyed that. He also can sing 'we will rock you' for hours on end with his clacker. So it's not like it was a bad day. Just a day with the undergirding of disobedience! He refused to eat his dinner and went to bed hungry. Thought he wasn't very hungry this morning, so maybe he is just a little off.
Yesterday, for prayer at Rustle, I brought a juvenile map of the community and we wrote on crosses our prayers for the community. Interestingly one of the keywords for the service was cross, so I thought it was neat that that was my shape.
In the evening I went to Kim's church. I saw Kim body surf. (this is a post in itself!) I was helping her with 3 of her ladies from work. One of them was in a wheelchair and though her speaking wasn't 100%, we were able to communicate through hands and I was even able to dance with her! That was really neat.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home