35
Yes, 35 has arrived. Unfortunately it arrived about 2am when James got up. Too early to celebrate my birthday, but early enough to make me tired for the whole day because I couldn't get back to sleep!
My birthday appears to be a holiday for civil servants as there is almost NOONE here at work (RMC) except for the contract workers. Good noone will notice when I fall asleep.
Today is also municipal election day here and traffic was especially crazy downtown this morning. Not busy, but crazy. Elections do that to people.
Rustle went formal yesterday. Al had to pick my jaw up from the floor when I walked in. I really thought it was funny, but didn't feel it was appropriate to laugh. And the message was on being who you are. I guess they were trying proof by contradiction.
2 days until insanity begins and I am swept into the abyss of exams.
My birthday appears to be a holiday for civil servants as there is almost NOONE here at work (RMC) except for the contract workers. Good noone will notice when I fall asleep.
Today is also municipal election day here and traffic was especially crazy downtown this morning. Not busy, but crazy. Elections do that to people.
Rustle went formal yesterday. Al had to pick my jaw up from the floor when I walked in. I really thought it was funny, but didn't feel it was appropriate to laugh. And the message was on being who you are. I guess they were trying proof by contradiction.
2 days until insanity begins and I am swept into the abyss of exams.

4 Comments:
Happy Birthday! from B and Grammie Rogers
Happy Birthday. I hope it is a great one.
35? Oh, the sweet youth! *grin*
Okay, I'm only 4 years and 10 months ahead, but that seems like an eternity!
Hang in there with the exams...
Happy, belated, birthday!
Post a Comment
<< Home