Saturday, November 11, 2006

Party

Today I'm having a party for my birthday!
James was in charge of the cake,cleaning the house and decorating. These are the things he put himself in charge of.
He loves parties.
I have 3-4 friends coming. That's about how many people our house holds!

I have had some problems in the last few days of students not listening to me. Keep making me thing of myVoice post If I was overbearing, would they listen?

James is enjoying his last day with the 'Blue' videos. My goodness, he's crazy about Blue. I how as Dawna said, it's just because it's new.

I went out last night with Sandy to the Goat. It was odd not having seen her for a while. I learned some stuff about myself and some stuff about her. It was nice- tea and cookies we had. I showed James the link to the Goat from Lesley's blog and he was really surprised. He thought we were going to a farm!

3 Comments:

Blogger ukok said...

I came by way of Lorna at See-Through Faith...

Happy Blessed Birthday!

November 11, 2006 at 11:36:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Alice! Haven't been in touch for yonks, but send you warm greetings now :) Be well, friend.

November 12, 2006 at 5:54:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm sorry I missed your birthday!!!

But happy one now, a bit late. Hope you had a great party :)

November 13, 2006 at 5:41:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home