Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Rustlers down

A number of other Rustlers have been down with this stomach flu thing, so apparently we are not rustling cattle but germs. We'll have to work on that.

I didn't eat anything today, for worry of the bug overtaking me with my students, but when I came home I had the lasagne and seem to be o.k. so far. I don't know the incubation period of this thing. Probably less than a week. So it'll be a while before I can breathe easy.

Myron and James seem on the mend. No more symptoms from either of them since 6:30am. We'll see how the night goes as James has still been flushed.

I had a nap from 6-7pm to recover some of the lost sleep. When I woke up, I checked my email and had scads of problems to deal with from my course. Now I have dealt with them, I can get back to marking.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

The stomach bug has rustled it's way over to Next! Astrid and I have both been hit. Me last night, her this morning. We were around people who got it on Monday, so it does seem to be less than a week for the incubation period. Glad you and James are doing OK. Hopefully Myron's "hunky-dory" soon, too.

November 16, 2006 at 12:52:00 PM EST  
Blogger Aphra said...

Hmm it seems the incubation is about 2 days!

November 16, 2006 at 7:09:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home