How to prepare to mark 280 exams
1. Have husband catch stomach bug
2. Have child catch same bug and puke in the night
3. Get less than 1 hour of sleep
Check. Check. Check. I'm good to go.
James doesn't have much left in his body. He puked at midnight and then a little one at 5am and just now a tiny one at 6:30am.
I'm still hanging tough, though very sleep deprived.
I'm feeling o.k. but not sure if I should introduce anything into my body at this point. I may go to my class with no breakfast. If I'm feeling really brave I might try some peppermint tea!
2. Have child catch same bug and puke in the night
3. Get less than 1 hour of sleep
Check. Check. Check. I'm good to go.
James doesn't have much left in his body. He puked at midnight and then a little one at 5am and just now a tiny one at 6:30am.
I'm still hanging tough, though very sleep deprived.
I'm feeling o.k. but not sure if I should introduce anything into my body at this point. I may go to my class with no breakfast. If I'm feeling really brave I might try some peppermint tea!

2 Comments:
Oh No, Hope the little guy feels better real soon.
I myself am very sick. I been trying to get rid of this ear infection. I was hoping to go to work today after being off the last two days but my ear still hurts alot and there is no way I can have a headset on my ear that hurts, talking on the phone for a straight 5 hours. Just not happening.
I got your letter yesterday. It was a nice surprise in my mail to cheer me up. Thanks. I have been meaning to sit down and write you back and I will.
Ciao for now. Hope you all feel better soon.
Oh Aphra! I hope your family's all better soon and that you get some decent sleep. The stomach bug's really going around. I'm hoping my kids escape it, although I don't know how likely that is considering they were playing (and sharing drinks) with friends who started puking immediately after playing with us. That was on Monday. We've made it to Wednesday without incident.
Post a Comment
<< Home