Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Blur

I was trying to remember if it was last night that James woke me to get him a new water sippee at 12:30AM or if it was the night before. I asked Myron. He heard nothing both nights and had no idea what I was talking about. Can you tell who sleeps deeper. Maybe the fact I sleep so lightly is why I have so many dreams. I'm always in REM! Makes you pretty tired through. REMing.

Today was my long day. I have 2 classes today and my day was filled with helping in the lab, keeping students in line, entering marks, checking our upload site, fixing our website and making up a proposal for new equipment. I thought I could squeeze in some time for marking, but it was not to be.

James has a nasty cough :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home