
James looked outside this morning and said for me to look at the sunrise and wasn't it pretty? and wasn't pink my type of colour? I'm not sure what that all meant as pink isn't one of my favorite colours, but it was pretty. Nothing against pink though. Will head back to marking.
4 Comments:
That looks beautiful to me.
Hey, Is your Santa Claus parade today?
It may be tonight. I'm not crazy about night parades though! James will be wiped out by 5pm. Myron has just taken him down to his work so I can get some marking done.
Wow! Makes me wish I was up in time to see the sun rise now and then.
Yeah, the parade was tonight. We didn't go. I swore it off after last attending for the first time last year.
i actually had a decent experience with the parade, the one time i did, two years ago i think. but we were inside at a work-sponsored party for the kids, which made it easier to come and go, no waiting, etc. pretty neat, but i can understand why it wouldn't be much fun at night outside with the kids...
beautiful sunrise indeed. thanks, james! and thanks for sharing, aphra. good luck with the marking. i pray it goes well for you.
Post a Comment
<< Home