Saturday, November 25, 2006

Missionaries

Last night, I went to Kim's Church as it is their 10th anniversary. It was a good evening. Very long! When I go to visit her Church, almost always there is a missionary there talking about the work they are doing. Her Church loves to help missionaries. Last night the missionaries were from Hero Holiday. The guy reminded me of Al when he said he'd wear a green and white checkered shirt to a black tie event. Anyway, what they do is they take 300 teenagers down to the Dominican Republic (this year also Mexico and Thailand)and they have them build houses for poor people. This to give the teenagers a sense of purpose in their life, how they can help other people and that true religion is helping widows and orphans and those downtrodden by society. I know the teenagers in Canada could certainly benefit from this!


can you find the hidden James?
nmmvsdxcvvjameszofffbhbgngnnuifighubnbhjhuuunjmnnmmnmnmnmnn njj7gtgh

1 Comments:

Blogger seethroughfaith said...

do they take would be teenagers too :)

blessings

and yeah I found the hidden JAMES :)

November 28, 2006 at 2:17:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home