go
We're off to St. C today. I let James stay up late last night in the hopes he would sleep in. That did not happen. He is so exicted about the trip. He asked me at 6am if we could have lunch yet?
He tells me he is looking forward to tuna at Oma's.
He also really wants to decorate a Christmas tree.
I am taking him out grocery shopping this morning to keep him busy as the train doesn't leave until 2:30 this aft.
He tells me he is looking forward to tuna at Oma's.
He also really wants to decorate a Christmas tree.
I am taking him out grocery shopping this morning to keep him busy as the train doesn't leave until 2:30 this aft.

1 Comments:
Hope you guys have a good time. The neighbourhood won't be quite the same without the James roamer & escort.
Post a Comment
<< Home