Exam pass off
My arms are really sore from carrying Heidi for so long Sun. night. I realize I don't carry James anywhere anymore! Good thing! It was hard even to get him in his bike seat this morning.
I have a meeting with Angie at 11am and Boris (to give back his exams) at 11:15am, and none of these meetings are in my building so I have 20 minutes to kill before I need to go. It's hard to start something when you just have to stop.
I am awaiting the results of the copycheck. I have scheduled tomorrow to go over the results and then on Thursday James and I are off to St. Catharines for our Christmas! (It's early because he's spending the real Christmas in Moncton with Myron's family) I will send out the results of the copycheck to the students as soon as we get back unless I bring the letters with me. Lots of crying will then result. I'll probably wait until I get back so I can deal promptly with all the crying.
The day after we get back I have a massive meeting about what my job may or may not look like next year. Always something to look forward to. I invited my head of department to come along. I don't know if my boss appreciated that but the head is the one who pays me, so he should know what I'm doing, I figure anyway. I also invited Melissa, partly because I knew she'd want to come, partly because I knew it would bother my boss if she was there, and partly because she is my liason with him and she would be the liason with whomever does my job, if I am not doing it, so this meeting affects her too. I love to fill the room at difficult meetings :)
(Edited to add: my boss just uninvited my head of department)
I have a meeting with Angie at 11am and Boris (to give back his exams) at 11:15am, and none of these meetings are in my building so I have 20 minutes to kill before I need to go. It's hard to start something when you just have to stop.
I am awaiting the results of the copycheck. I have scheduled tomorrow to go over the results and then on Thursday James and I are off to St. Catharines for our Christmas! (It's early because he's spending the real Christmas in Moncton with Myron's family) I will send out the results of the copycheck to the students as soon as we get back unless I bring the letters with me. Lots of crying will then result. I'll probably wait until I get back so I can deal promptly with all the crying.
The day after we get back I have a massive meeting about what my job may or may not look like next year. Always something to look forward to. I invited my head of department to come along. I don't know if my boss appreciated that but the head is the one who pays me, so he should know what I'm doing, I figure anyway. I also invited Melissa, partly because I knew she'd want to come, partly because I knew it would bother my boss if she was there, and partly because she is my liason with him and she would be the liason with whomever does my job, if I am not doing it, so this meeting affects her too. I love to fill the room at difficult meetings :)
(Edited to add: my boss just uninvited my head of department)

1 Comments:
Thanks for the card.
Hope your early Christmas with James is fun. Will you go down to St C for Christmas? Or have fun doing it solo with friends from Next and Kim's church there in Kingston.
I just emailed you - but hadn't read your blog before I did. Hopefully we'll have time to chat soon
love xx
Post a Comment
<< Home