ready
I spent most of the day preparing academic dishonesty cases. They are now ready and sent to my boss.
I am not in the process of getting ready for our trip. Laundry, dishes and packing await!
We are going out to dinner because a restaurant sent me a $20 gift certificate for my birthday. It may be a marketing thing, but it worked!
James has been getting up at 5:30am every morning. I am hoping the trip to St.C will kick start a new schedule as he likes to party late there!
I am not in the process of getting ready for our trip. Laundry, dishes and packing await!
We are going out to dinner because a restaurant sent me a $20 gift certificate for my birthday. It may be a marketing thing, but it worked!
James has been getting up at 5:30am every morning. I am hoping the trip to St.C will kick start a new schedule as he likes to party late there!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home