Witches
When I arrived at the daycare to pick up James today he was bawling. And I can't say I've ever seen him cry so much and not be hurt! Turns out they were watching 'Rudolph the Red nose reindeer' at the daycare. And what, you may ask is so scary about that? Apparently, the witch. Yes, there's a witch in the RNR story that they put on video. I missed that. I'll be asking them not to show him videos with witches in the future! (edited to add (after a question from my mother) that the daycare did not leave him watching the movie. by the time i got there he was upstairs trying to be calmed down by one of the teachers)
I have my massive copying meeting tomorrow morning and have to prepare tonight. It's massive and nasty, but I'll be glad to have it over with and then I get to send heaps of nasty emails, in preparation for our next copying meeting next week. This week we are deciding if we will proceed with charges. Next week we decide what those charges are. Then they have a week or so to appeal. Fun. Fun.
The weather is still so wonderful. I am so amazed that I can still ride my bike. I'm loving it!
I have my massive copying meeting tomorrow morning and have to prepare tonight. It's massive and nasty, but I'll be glad to have it over with and then I get to send heaps of nasty emails, in preparation for our next copying meeting next week. This week we are deciding if we will proceed with charges. Next week we decide what those charges are. Then they have a week or so to appeal. Fun. Fun.
The weather is still so wonderful. I am so amazed that I can still ride my bike. I'm loving it!

1 Comments:
Poor little mite!
Post a Comment
<< Home