Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Christmas gift



I woke up yesterday morning at 4am, so you would think I would go to bed early, no?
I got James to bed at 7pm and was ready to go to bed myself. But Myron wasn't home and the bed was taken apart because of the furnace man (funace is under the bed) and I'm not strong enough to put it together again, so I pick up a book thinking that will put me to sleep. Ha.
Shieleen gave me "Confessions of a Shopaholic" by Sophie Kinsella for Christams. I found it a bit like Bridgit Jones Diary and definately could not put it down. So I finally went to bed at midnight after Myron came home and put the bed together. Midnight. Yes.
Then I woke at 4am this morning coughing. I had not taken the cough medecine because I wasn't coughing as much! Ha.
Then at 4:40, just after I had got myself back to sleep, James got up. Then after getting him and myself back to sleep Myron woke us up at 6:40am (Well, Myron had to get up, but we're light sleepers so when he gets up so do the rest of us.)
And now I am bleary eyed and ready for the day. Ha.
I have a day off to take James to Tara's playgroup. Trying to stretch him by going into new situations anyway.

I didn't post a picture of myself in the indoor scarf, but the sweater I wear it with is the same identical material. Very nice really. I won't stop wearing it just because people think it's an outdoor scarf!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home