Friday, December 22, 2006

Another dark day

It was dark about 4:30 today with the rain and I thought, no , today must be the darkest day. It all gets lighter after this.

Inspector Rebus managed to take down Mr. Scotland even though the tape that was the evidence didn't show him in the best light. Truth at all costs.

I went shopping first thing in the morning and have all I need until the 25th. The Food Basics was still pretty quiet when I got there. I left James and Myron to have quality time, but when I got back James was watching a video and Myron was asleep. But apparently they had quality time before that. Then James and I helped Myron pack. Then lunch (chickendogs for the boys, crackers and cheese for me)and James and I walked Myron to the busstop (for him to go to the train station to visit his friend in Hamilton) and then went and got our hair cut. When we got back I did heaps of dishes so I would be ready for the giant cook off that will occur tomorrow. As Kim and I made a lot of plans the other day, tomorrow I must execute these plans.
Sooo, I have to make a lentil casserole (for lunch on Monday with Kim and Zully- she's bringing all the accessories that go with that), a cheesecake and clean the cauliflower (for Sunday's meal- I'm also cooking the turkey, but will start that early Sunday morning), bake bread (for the Rustle turkey dinner), bake muffins (for the boys to take on their trip to Moncton)
Tomorrow, we also have to go to the Library and return the DVD's we borrowed. I have to go and watch "Runaway Jury" now so that I can return it!

2 Comments:

Blogger Calia77 said...

Now I should have taken your example and gone shopping first thing - wouldn't have taken me 45 minutes to get out of the supermarket that way! Ah, experience wins!

December 23, 2006 at 3:50:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sun is shining here :) days are extremely short but the sun is shining - hallelujah. About to hit the store for milk and bread etc. Shame we have to eat BEFORE Christmas!! I have those things in the fridge and cooked the ham for my in laws last night (overnight) ... smells wonderful

December 23, 2006 at 4:10:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home