Friday, December 29, 2006

Face your fear

Video: Nightmare on Brokeback mountain the 13th K, I haven't seen Friday the 13th OR Brokeback mountain, but it seemed to be a pretty funny merge of the 2.

NIMBY: Star article about a Church wanting to put up a homeless shelter one day a week and the neighbours not being happy:
To those opposed to the temporary shelter, Bruce (Out of the Cold group) said: "I would say go and volunteer. It is the best way to lose your fear because you will discover these are people just like you and that it could happen to any one of us."
Let's face our fears head on in the new year.

Myron will have a few extra fears in the new year with all those people willing to break his jaw! I told him he had such good friends that lots of people want to break his jaw. He said thanks to Al and Rab.

The wee 'un called me today to say he had found Edward. They are going to Crystal Palace today to ride fun rides they say. They have not been eating well. They had a turkey dinner on the 25th when they landed but have only eaten junk since. Ah, well, it appears to be boys week off. I just thought Myron's mom would be more involved. But apparently she's working and stuff too. Does she not realize they came to see her? And we spent a lot of $$$ to make this happen? I think I might have changed my shifts, but whatever, I'm not her.

1 Comments:

Blogger seethroughfaith said...

what's all this about breaking M's jaw??

December 29, 2006 at 12:52:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home