Lost

My plan for today was to walk and get groceries and then bike to the library to return DVDs. But. Snow. Before I got in the shower, my plan was still intact, but I after I got out I realized the biking was not going to happen, so I decided to bring the DVDs to the grocery store with me and go to a different branch of the library.
The roads were really quite bad when I set out but everyone seemed to be driving carefully. When I got out of the grocery store, the plows were out. It was really a nice walk though. I hadn't been to the Calvin Park branch before, but it was cute.
Before Christmas I made a special trip down to Queen's to photocopy something for my coworker at RMC. I brought them home, but now have no idea where they are. And I've spent a lot of time cleaning this week! I will now spend the rest of the day cleaning with a focus- to find these papers!
This one's for you Bob:

3 Comments:
Sorry about the snow, Aphra, but I must say: I'm LOVING it! Even shovelling this morning seemed so good compared to the weather we've been having.
love snow - send some here you two :)
we had planned to visit the library - and forgot - now they are closed until Tuesday!!! Means I need to study for my exams instead. Sigh!
No snow here - just wind and rain.
In answer to your question - blown out is the equivalent of being stood up. Updated on my post.
Have a happy New Year!
Post a Comment
<< Home