Monday, January 01, 2007

Missing: One pilot and the luggage

Hopefully, the two are not together.(the pilot and the boys luggage!)
Myron and James got in safe, but they were an hour late because the pilot scheduled to fly their second plane did not show up and a replacement pilot was called in. Apparently some pilot had too good of a time last night. Can't drink and fly evidently.

Then, their luggage did not show up. This did not worry me at first because I assumed that the problem was just there was not much time in between the connection and it would show up on the next flight. (When they flew out to Moncton their baggage arrived BEFORE they did) However, now it's 6pm and no sign of the luggage. James doesn't have that many clothes because he grows so much, I figure there's not much point in having more than 5 outfits. However, when all 5 outfits are somewhere else in the country- that's going to be a bit of a problem. Myron also can't shave. My solution to this was simple- grow a beard. Myron's solution is that he wants to use my razor. Ewwwww. I told him not to give it back!

The boys really did not eat well this week- pizza, hamburgers, hot dogs, chicken fingers. Something they get maybe once a week, they existed on! Colour me not impressed. I made pineapple chicken meatballs, rice and corn for dinner and I feel much better. I don't know what they think!

Myron slept most of the day after his early wake up. Then he was back at the video game. Must have missed it. I'm tired now- thanks to sleeping only from 3am-7:30am.

I started 2007 by taking communion at Kim's church and it really is the best entry to the new year I've have in many years. There's such a feeling of peace that's still washing over me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Calia77 said...

Boys! Honestly, they'll eat rubbish if you let them! They need looking after.

Shame about the luggage - what a downer. Hope it turns up. I wouldn't want my razor back either! ;-)

What a great way to start the New Year - I agree.

January 2, 2007 at 4:52:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home