For Al
I just realized that Gerald's Rustle list omitted our fearless leader Al, and as I had been using the list to remember birthdays, I'm pretty sure I missed Als as I think it's early Jan. So in honour of his birthday, I'm posting about sock sorting. And what does this have to do with Al, you may ask. Well, Mr. James is very eager to sort Al's socks. So below is a picture of James sorting our socks. First he sorts by colour, then he does the matches. Very efficient really.

My chest seems to have filled up with phlegm (Bob, can I use that word? Again, it's a good thing it's Carolyn that's the nurse) and my lungs hurt and I'm hacking. A great way to start into my busiest week! Not.
We went to get groceries in the morning and then went to the library to return some stuff that was due today. So about 4km of walking and 3 kn of biking and I'm sick. Nice. James now says I can lie down and he'll read to me. We'll see how long it lasts though!

My chest seems to have filled up with phlegm (Bob, can I use that word? Again, it's a good thing it's Carolyn that's the nurse) and my lungs hurt and I'm hacking. A great way to start into my busiest week! Not.
We went to get groceries in the morning and then went to the library to return some stuff that was due today. So about 4km of walking and 3 kn of biking and I'm sick. Nice. James now says I can lie down and he'll read to me. We'll see how long it lasts though!

5 Comments:
That's what my kids do with the socks. I hate putting the socks together so I get my kids to do it.
I hope you are feeling better soon. Not fun being sick.
James would have so much fun with my socks. All the different colours.
Hope you feel better soon.
I love sorting socks. And don't say phlegm.
i used to get my cell group to pair socks and fold laundry - then they could sit down :)
fearlessly still folding and will drop over soon as the bin has grown to ridiculous nature!! thanks for the thoughts. you are good people aph..even grand!
the post is on my day.:)
Post a Comment
<< Home