Where's Julie Brown?
Why is it that my son knows the names of our news anchors on the 6:00 news we watch. She had a vacation sometime over Christmas and James anxiously asked me "Where's Julie Brown?". He also notices when she changes her hairstyle. Today, it was "She's back!" and he was happy. I hope he doesn't grow up to be a stalker.
In the morning we went to playgroup and James really enjoyed the sandbox.
Then we came home and had lunch. James had a good poo and then a bath and then got dressed again and I went to do the dishes and he said he had to poo again, and I'm like, ok and he went to the bathroom, but apparently it came too quickly and he didn't make it. I hope he's not sick now. But it was just weird because he was ok digestive tract-wise and then half an hour later, was not. I just hope he sleeps through the night!
After I put him to bed, I had to get to my email - I had 30 messages to reply to. Yup, it's the start of term!
Edited Jan 10 to add: Sorry Bob, about the use of the word "poo" but it was an emergency! How else should I describe his digestive tract output? Good thing it's Carolyn who is the nurse. Without describing the output from this morning, the daycare did take him in today, so he's not doing too bad.
In the morning we went to playgroup and James really enjoyed the sandbox.
Then we came home and had lunch. James had a good poo and then a bath and then got dressed again and I went to do the dishes and he said he had to poo again, and I'm like, ok and he went to the bathroom, but apparently it came too quickly and he didn't make it. I hope he's not sick now. But it was just weird because he was ok digestive tract-wise and then half an hour later, was not. I just hope he sleeps through the night!
After I put him to bed, I had to get to my email - I had 30 messages to reply to. Yup, it's the start of term!
Edited Jan 10 to add: Sorry Bob, about the use of the word "poo" but it was an emergency! How else should I describe his digestive tract output? Good thing it's Carolyn who is the nurse. Without describing the output from this morning, the daycare did take him in today, so he's not doing too bad.

4 Comments:
Astrid went through a phase where she called us all by different names on different days. Often they were authors of children's books. I'll never forget when she announced that Steven Gulbis (me) was nursing Margaret Wise Brown (Muirgen). But we also got called names of news casters from the CBC a lot.
She had an imaginary friend for a while named Julie Reesor (the name of our insurance broker!)
My previous vicar's eldest daughter (she must be nearly 4 now), used to have a thing about George Alagia (UK news reader) a couple of years ago - she was always asking about him!
Thanks for stopping by and commenting!
Aren't kids Great! I laugh at mine daily! lol
Have a great day!
Don't say "poo".
Post a Comment
<< Home