Smell like health
Not my health though. 2 days of working like a crazy woman has been detrimental to my health. I am now having these nasty coughing fits that it's hard to believe I'll survive to the end of.
However, I am happy to report so far that I don't seem to have any students who are smokers. I have students who are drinkers, as I smell the alcohol, even at 8:30 classes. But smoking, no. I find that pretty encouraging.
I am going to crawl into bed as soon as my bread finishes baking. Now that does smell nice.
Myron has managed to set up the tv in the front room so that it is not a gigantic obstacle. And we don't get the crazy intereference effects that we were getting with the DVD player, so he's happy with that. And I'm happy that it's out of my way!
However, I am happy to report so far that I don't seem to have any students who are smokers. I have students who are drinkers, as I smell the alcohol, even at 8:30 classes. But smoking, no. I find that pretty encouraging.
I am going to crawl into bed as soon as my bread finishes baking. Now that does smell nice.
Myron has managed to set up the tv in the front room so that it is not a gigantic obstacle. And we don't get the crazy intereference effects that we were getting with the DVD player, so he's happy with that. And I'm happy that it's out of my way!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home