Tuesday, January 23, 2007

tv

We have a small tv. It works fine. I LIKE having a small tv, because then maybe the tv is not so appealing.
But Myron. He wants a big tv. And he found one on sale. It was a 27", so I measured our entertainment center and the measurement was about 28" so I said well there can't be much around the screen, or it won't fit. And our living room is pretty small too. But Al turned up at our house with a car and Myron believed this to be a Sign that he must get the new tv. So off they went. And they returned with a giant tv that I could see at first glance was too big. Apparently Myron is not too good with spatial things. But he valiantly unplugged the old tv and tried to make the new tv fit. It did not.
So now we have a giant $200 obstacle in our front room.
Boys.

James has started his 10 day course of nasty yellow looking antibiotics. Though it seems to be the other ear that is bothering him now.

I am feeling a bit less cloudy today.

Today I had a class at 8:30, a meeting with a student at 10. I have to run a chem TA meeting at 11:30, another meeting with a student at 12:30, a meeting with Brian about my Future at 1:30-it's on the other side of campus too, so I have to make sure I get out of my Future early enough to open the lab for 2:30.
Tomorrow I have 7 hours of classes. Let's hope the voice holds. I'll get the pinapple juice if I need to Joanna!

5 Comments:

Blogger seethroughfaith said...

ha! Myron will probably end up putting it in your bedroom :)

poor you!

January 23, 2007 at 5:04:00 PM EST  
Blogger Calia77 said...

Oh boys and their toys!

I've started the cough now. Not so fun. Hopefully won't go so far as to need antibiotics.

January 23, 2007 at 5:23:00 PM EST  
Blogger Marlene said...

I'm the one in our household who has problems with spatial things and gets the wrong size of pretty much everything.

January 23, 2007 at 11:26:00 PM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, yes, boys... (yeah, I'm pretty much sick of them right now...)
Mr Right wanted a big tv, too. So now we've had a few years a huge monument in the corner of our living room. Me too, I would've been (more) satisfied with a smaller one.

Poor James... Hope the meds kick in soon! And about your schedule - eww. It makes me breath heavily just reading it!

January 24, 2007 at 2:51:00 AM EST  
Blogger Calia77 said...

What have you done to upset my site, eh? ;-)

January 24, 2007 at 4:15:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home