hockey
After Church today there was a hockey game (Rustle vs. Next). I didn't stayt for the game because it was cold outside for people not running with sticks and I've got heaps of work!
But I watched James do the warm up while Myron was eating his lunch. James loved it. Not sure how he'll do in the game when there are rules and such, but he loved hitting the ball around with people, even if he was the only little kid out there at the time I was watching. Maybe he'll move from being a soccer fanatic to hockey. Who knows?
Thanks for putting this all on Al!
But I watched James do the warm up while Myron was eating his lunch. James loved it. Not sure how he'll do in the game when there are rules and such, but he loved hitting the ball around with people, even if he was the only little kid out there at the time I was watching. Maybe he'll move from being a soccer fanatic to hockey. Who knows?
Thanks for putting this all on Al!

1 Comments:
Ah, that sounds like lots of fun. Is that something your church puts on? Very cool.
Post a Comment
<< Home